West Bengal Health (WB Health) recently announced 500 Community Health Officer Recruitment and they also invited online application forms from the eligible and interested candidates. To know the eligibility condition, you have to read this article or download the official advertisement from the Official WBHRB website. We have discussed the most important points and provided the official sources here.
CHO Jobs In West Bengal
Post name: Comunity Health Officer(CHO)
Salary: Rs 20,000 per month.
Job Location: West Bengal, India.
No of Vacancy: 5There are 500 total Community Health Officers who will be placed under West Bengal Govt Helth.
- Only Rs 100 has to pay to participate in this WB Health recruitment if the candidate belongs to the unreserved category.
- There is no fees for SC/ST/OBC candaites.
Application fees can be paid through Credi/Debit card or Net banking.
Eligibility Criteria Of WB Health CHO Posts
The participant should have GNM/ B.Sc (Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc) and a registration certificate from WBNC. Get more details on the official WBHRB advertisement.
The age should not exceed more than 40 years as of 1st January 2022.
The procedure of Selection: WB Health will be organized a written exam and an interview with the qualified candidates. Then the final selection will be made for these CHO vacancies.
Date to remember:
- Starting date of registration is 3rd February.
- The ending date of registration is 8th February.
- The last date for online application submission is 15h February.
- The last date of fee payment is 11th February 2022.
- School Lecturers Jobs
- 38926 GDS Recruitment in India Posts
- 119 Assistant District Attorney Vacancy
- NHM MP Recruitment
- Police Jobs in Telangana
Official Notification: Before registering your name for the WB Health official portal, please download the official advertisement and read it carefully. You can download it below.
Applying website: If you are eligible and will be a CHO then apply online on the WB Health portal.
Get the latest update on → Sarkari Jobs